06 Mar Hello March
Hello March. It’s March ya’ll. Already. Seems like it was just yesterday that I was preparing to leave Nicaragua. Now I’ve been home for almost two months. Spring is just around the corner and I can’t wait. Although the winter here in Chicago hasn’t been bad at all, I’m ready to welcome in some warmer weather.
I think it’s time for me to go back to the basics of setting monthly goals for myself. Being home has definitely been an adjustment for me, more on that in a different blog post, and I’ve come to realize it’s best if I go back to writing down what I want to accomplish for the month. That way I’ll have things to set my mind on to get done. It gives me some much needed order to my life right now even if it is small. So here are my goals for the month of March:
Goals for March
- Keep up with my workout schedule– I’m currently doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. This is the program I did when before we went to Hawaii. I absolutely LOVE/HATE this program. Love it because it gives me a great workout and every time I finish I feel like if I could tackle that, then I could tackle anything that comes my way. You also change workouts every two weeks which is great because you never get bored. I hate it because every time I do it I feel like I’m gonna die. I literally feel like I’m gurgling my heart up. It’s a 12 week program. Today I’m starting week 8 and I have no plans of missing a workout or quitting now.
- Blog at least 2 days a week– I’m gonna try to upload a new blog post at least 2 times a week. Now I realize in the past I haven’t been consistent but this blog has a direct correlation with my goals for next year. I HAVE to do this.
- Search for work from home– It’s been a difficult task for me to find a job since I’ve been back home. Even the job that I did when I came back home in August has proved to be unreliable. I was talking to a friend a couple weeks ago and she told me about this company that offers jobs at home. We’ll see what happens. It’d be awesome if this works out though.
- Cook at least twice a week– I never realized how much I enjoy cooking until I got back home from Nica. In Nicaragua my roommate and I cooked to survive. It was too hot and we were too tired to put any kind of effort into thinking about what was for dinner. Being home though is a totally different ball game. Cooking healthy meals for my parents has been a treat for me. I love it. It also helps out my mom cause then she doesn’t have to cook when she gets home from work. It’s a win win!
- Work on my secret project– Seeing as how it’s a secret I can’t say much but this is definitely something I have to make headway on this month.
These are my major goals for the month of March. They’re all doable, it’s just actually doing them that trips me up *side eye*. Lets make it a good month guys!
WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS FOR THIS MONTH?